Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day One, Stage One - Snapshots

We've had cauliflower/zucchini soup, squash/broth and squash soup, so far. Broccoli with turkey meatball coming up tonight. I feel fine and not hungry - thirsty though! C started intro at lunch, when he came home to eat soup. The girls are not really eating, just a few no thank you bites, but they are drinking water.

A few snapshots of our first day. 

L wakes to say, "I hear the 'nata calling (garbanzo bean flour pancake)."
Me: "We don't have any, L."
L: "That's ok, we can just have jelly!"

N about breakfast soup - "I'm not eating that." Cauliflower/zuc

N about second breakfast - Squash on the side with broth in a cup. "This smells like feet! Chicken feet! Is there chicken feet in here? I'm not eating it!"

N and L at snack - "I don't like it." Specifically, the soup, according to N is dry.

Hmmmm.....what will dinner bring? The broccoli soup with turkey meat balls is warming now. I'm choosing to remain relaxed and have faith that one of these soups will be the magic recipe!

Meanwhile, on tap tonight three rounds of detox baths! More later....



No comments:

Post a Comment